Some of us

samedi 17 septembre 2011

When Fashion come into your life !!!!!

 Ok! Ok! Shame on me, I didn't write anything for the last few days but I have so many things to worry so today I decided to give you all a Gift : A post about my obsession with The Fashion World. So let's go.I always wanted to be on top of fashion but but ........ Do you think that you absolutely need to buy expensive things to be Fashion???? Everybody got is own definition of fashion and mine is : Be who you are, Dont try to be somebody else, No rules in Fashion. I love to buy online but sometimes i spend hours and hours and don't found anything except ideas. Most of my clothes are from : Web site, Stores, Vintage Stores, Second Hand, Market.




Vintage Fall dress 
Handbag XXL
Knee Boots
Vintage Earrings 





Black Dress
Blazer
Heels 
Black Panty hose





Vintage Cherry Shirt
Flare Jean
Handbag XXL
Vintage Earrings






Three looks that i found in my Pics Library. You all can see that most of my clothes are easy to match, basics. 
Always need in your dresser a black dress, a black blazer, a black heels, a XXL handbag, and a pair of jeans then mixed it up with the rest of your wardrobe : white teeshirt, sneackers, other blazers, other handbag. Like i say there is no rules in Fashion.

Pumpkin

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire