Some of us

samedi 17 septembre 2011

Some days in my island !!!!!


Sometimes I close my eyes and I think about my island. The weather, the food, the drinks, the beach, thesand, beautyfull landscapes. I spend so many good times in my island with my parents and I have some beautyfull souvenirs and I still remember some moment that I spend with my grandmother and grandfather. I got the chance to be in a educated family and I remember when Grandpa use to teach me how to clean a fish, teaching me their names, my granny teaching me how to do some local ice cream, my dad making homemade coffee. I can not wait to spend some times there with my King and show him whats my island look like. 


Let's go for 8 to 9 hours flight.



After so many hours can finally see my island Yeeaaahhhh!!!!!




One of my favorite beach so nice and quiet




Yummy Yummy


Cocktail it's to hot to drink a lot : One it's a way enought



Need some tan before i go back in the cold.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire