Some of us

lundi 5 septembre 2011

We are under the 150 days and on our 21 weeks to got !!!!!

Yeah we made it under the 150 days to go. Time going so so fast. I have so many things to take care of, it's like crazy. I can not wait until my baby home. I can not wait to be at the airport and wait for him. I am so proud of him. so proud of his choice to fight for his country. He is just the best man ever.
Well this week we got our mariage approuved by his mom so now we are really into organisation, paperwork and more. I have to make sure that he don't need anything when he get home,  the only thing he have to take care about it's me and only me. Being sellfish again sorry people. Everyday when i open my eyes i just thanks god and pray to keep my baby safe. It is hard for me sometimes and i can not wait to have my baby on the phone and talk to him about my feelings. Cause it is not easy at all to live a first deployment by yourself without having a family support. My girlfriend Cledie and her husband Than support me a lot but it is not the same as know somebody who is in the same situation as you, who know the Us Army, who have been trought deployments. So i have to deal with it by myself and wait to have my baby on the skype or on the phone and talk to him. I can not wait to be at the homecoming and for the best word in the world : DISMISSED. Oh my god this word is the best word ever. So yes another week done another one start. I know that we will make it.
Pumpkin.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire