Some of us

dimanche 4 septembre 2011

Ok as I wait for my Queen, I guess I'll write A Blogg

Hello, well I have a few things I want to say. At this Present time Its 2:52pm Sept 2 2011. I'm waiting for my pumpkin to finish putting a perm in her hair, and get on Skpy, so I can see her. She is going to be so beautiful I know for sure. I think I have the best woman for me. I mean, she makes me so happy. She does all i ask from her. Shes hot, smart, loving, , cool, funny, and silly. Yesterday she was at the house, being funny, making me laugh. We all was laughing and it was a great time, my baby had tears in her eyes. It was just one of those moments when your with close ones and all of you understand each other and you just be yourself. That's how me and my woman is. Nothing fake. And the thing about is we love each other for who we really are. There is no phoniness going on. I know I may be going from one subject to another but Hey, I'm just writing whats in my heart and what I m thinking of now.Straight raw, I guess. And yes I'm still waiting for my Pumpkin to be ready. BABY HURRY UP I WANT TO SEE YOU! What else, well we cant wait to get married. For her to by my wife. She already feel like she is. It feels like she is for me also. I'm ready to hold her and for her to be in my arms. Soon when I get back we will be doing you tube videos. On what, well a bunch of different subjects,We will share our story, we will give encouragement for couples that may be in a long distant relationship. I will give relationship advice for men, my baby will give make up tips for the ladies. Its going to be so much, we want to help people achieve great things and be positive, but yet real and honest. Its going to be fun, and Will be up and running soon. We want to have followers and build something out off this. Well enough about that. OH my lady just sent a message on yahoo saying she almost ready.Yeahhhh! Well I guess ill cut this short. To Joelle Baby as I wait for you I want you to know I love you with all my heart. You mean so much to me and I'm so Proud to have you in my kingdom. To be my wife. my wife. My queen. Oh speaking of that your on skpy now got to go.

1 commentaire:

  1. Baby lol you see how time going so fast. Yesterday was not September 2nd but September 4th. hihihihihihihihih

    RépondreSupprimer