Some of us

jeudi 1 septembre 2011

She spoils me I have to make it up

Its a wonderful feeling having a woman that understands you so perfectly.I never won the big lottery,I never found a 100 bucks but I do feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. My fiancee is my best friend. She makes me laugh, she listens to me. She understands me.  And wow! do she spoil me. I mean anything I want she will get for me. She always send me a nice message. It get care packages from her. I get letters from her. She shows me love. She call me her King which I love. I mean I just love her for what she do. And also I'm into clothes. I want to go out and look nice. I love outfits, shoes, smelling good. Shes a perfect match for me. She likes to do the same thing. Nails, hair, clothes she loves it. We both have Converse All stars which I think is cool. We both like alot of attention which I think is cool. The only time we argue is when one of us want attention. Its like we are the exact same but different also. She understands I'm the head of the household. She respects that I'm her man and she knows what I say is whats going to happen. She knows I love her and all ways is willing to listen to her. We trust each others opoin. My mom  love likes her which is really makes me happy. If she did not like her I would care but I would always stay with my pumpkin. I wish anybody this happiness i experience with my love Joelle. She is my everything. My wify. Sometimes I feel bad that  I can't do all the things I want to do for her. But I know soon I will be able to show her How a man should treat his queen. I only can do so much now and she understands that. Like I say we are just meant to be  together. Nobody else. I love you Joelle Carter. I miss you dearly and cant wait until your in my arms.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire