Some of us

vendredi 23 septembre 2011

I am a bad girl! Sorry people!

Sorry everyone i have been a bad girl this week. Almost a week that i didnt write everything on the blogg. But i have to take care on some important stuff. Another week almost done and my baby will be home soon soon. The last days, weeks so difficult because you know that he will be home soon so i want time go fast. I miss him so much and i always ask myself how it can be possible to love somebody so much. He is the man that every women wants. He is the best and he is wonderfull. I dont need nothing else except him. I can not wait to jump on him. We love each other so much. We understand each other, protect our relationship, laught all time, be serious to, we love the same thing. I always say that he is my everything and it is true. He is my life.
Baby i can not wait to be in your arms. I know that you will be home soon.
I love you
Lovebug

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire