Some of us

lundi 12 septembre 2011

Just some more weeks to go.........

Omg!!!!! I can't realized that my King will be home really soon. I am kind of scared. I still have so many things to do. I can't wait and i feel like times going so slow. I love my Hero he is the best man ever. The man that every women want to have. He is so precious. I finally found my wedding dress today and I am pretty happy about it. She is just the way i want her to be. I probably gonna add some crystal swarosky on it to make her shine. Still need to found the right shoes, a fourrure and a little princess crown. My baby finally don't want to wear his military suit so we need to buy his shoes and some italian shoes to. Already got a headache LOL
I love him so much with all my heart. He is my world. I am proud to be an army fiancee, to support him. I am proud for everything he do in my life, in his career, for us and our family. I call him King cause he deserve to be called a King. He fight for our freedom.
I will support him for the rest of our life. I will be here for him no matter what can happen. People : Love is the best feeling in this world. Don't think that you gonna stay single for ever. Your soulmate is somewhere in this world. Everybody deserve to be in love. The only thing that you have to do it's believe in love.
Me and my baby never thought that we will found each other and finally he is here.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire