Some of us

jeudi 8 septembre 2011

Happy birthday to us !!!!!

Yeahhhh I know some of you may be say : Againnnnnn !!! But we do celebrate each month that we spend together. Just to thanks god for all the joy and happiness that we have, for all the love that we share. We have been blessed and we know that. I miss him so much and I know that he will be home soon. I will be in his arms. We can not wait to celebrate our wedding even if we already feel like husband and wife. He is the most wonderfull man in this world. He is so strong. I am proud to be his future wife. I am proud for the choice he made as a man to fight for his country. I will support him even if I know thats it is gonna be hard. In 6 years he is been deployed 3 times and when i count how many months he spend away from home it's almost 3 years. But like I always say :  When we start our relationship, before he put himself into it, he explain to me everything about the army life and ask me if i would be able to live that and support him. I took my responsability and I say yes. So I have to be strong for him and be here for him no matter what happen.
He is the best man ever and always support me. He always have the good words to make me feel better. My baby is a spoiled baby and i love that. So cute.
Thank you baby to be such a good man, my bestfriend, my dude, my head, my heart, my world. Thank you for everyday that we spend together. Thank you baby to protect me so much. Thank you baby to make me laught when I need to. Thank you baby for the love that you have for me. Thank you to be in my life.
I love you babyboy, I love you King. Happy Birthaday.
Pumpkin.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire