Some of us

samedi 17 septembre 2011

Just a lovely thought ! !!!!

I know that life is not easy and sometimes i wish that you can be here with me just closed to me. I can remember each day since we are together. Every day that I spend far away from you just killing me slowly by slowly. We are so close. I can talk to you about anything, we mad almost in the same time, we laugh in the same time, we think about each other in the same time. I am doing my best to support you. You do support me a lot since daddy past away and you know how much I miss him. You are my life. I am so scared sometimes to loose you but I pray god everyday.
I am so proud of you and like you know I am tired of this deployment but when I decided to be with you I sign to the army to I have to be strong even if for the last few days I just don't feel like it. Actually I'm listening to our song and i am thinking about you. I love you with everything I can have. I will always be here for you baby no matter what can happen in our life. You are the only one and my everything. I thank god that He send me someone like you. You will be home soon but time going so slow. The end of this deployment so hard. Harder than the months that I spend alone. Too much. But now I spend my time to organize your homecoming and do the best surprises ever and just look at you into your eyes and just say : I Love You

I love you King
Pumpkin a.k.a Lovebug

1 commentaire:

  1. Boston is a highly attractive conurbation. It is the home to plenty of attractions.Travelers from overseas get to the city by taking Boston Flights from their respective places of origin to view the major attractions which include New England Aquarium, Fenway Park, Salem Witch Museum and the Swan Boats of Boston.Mexico Flights,Vancouver Flights

    RépondreSupprimer